Thursday, July 19, 2007

ION CREANGA STUDENTS - Teodora Mihai

Teodora is a 3rd year student and a awfully passionate scholar in Japanese language.
She started studying Japanese from the secondary school (School Nr. 195, Bucharest) and her dream was one day to get to see the country she loves so much.
As I remember she also got a 1st prize at the Japanese Speech Contest as a pupil of School Nr. 195. After 4 years of studying Japanese language she followed her passion for Japan togheter with one of her secondary school classmate and came as a student in Japanese Class in our high school.

And, as lately a lot of dreams seem to come true at our high school, she is the second pupil to be admited in ACE exchange program. ACE organizes every year a visit program for European High School Students who get the oportunity onot only to visit Japan, but also to experience studying at a school here.

Teodora is now in Tochigi prefecture, in the city of Utsunomiya and I will ask her to write about her experience in Japan at the end of the program as she, as anyoneelse here, is in a tight schedule. LOL Everything is planed and executed by minute and being late is quite an offense in Japan.


1 Comments:

At May 6, 2008 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sensei, thank you very much for your beautiful words and praises, but I'm not really sure I deserve all of them.

Reading about senpai-tachi's achievements (Kujaka&Ramona), I was actually amazed and hoped I can become as half as them, sometime:)

I stil have a long way to go, at least that's how I feel:d Also, I think passionated teachers always stand behind brilliant students, so the credit isn't fully mine.

I will try to write my impressions about Japan in a future post.

短い間でしたが、東京でお世話になりました。
色々とありがと~!
これからも、よろしくおねがいしますね!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home