Sunday, July 15, 2007

Why to create such a BLOG??

Because again, some smart head (aka ass!) decided to get ride off JAPANESE LANGUAGE SECTION in ION CREANGA High School and I need to let those persons know I AM GOING TO FIGHT BACK!

Sounds theatrical to you, guys? Maybe!
But it is not just let`s do something in between crying because my teacher asked me to write a report in Japanese on Georgio Agamben (nice, smart Italian philosopher, but too elevated for my small & simple brain), fighting with my Japanese boy friend to give up Pachinko game and do something with his life, being depressed that after 2 years in Japan my savings are 300 $ which is really sooo me!, or trying to figure out what I am supposed to do after 4 years in Japan!!!

No! Is is not let`s sound interesting!
It is respect for all involved in Japanese Language teaching in Romania and their fight with lack of materials, money and places to teach. It is respect for all my pupils (whatever they feel the same about me or not) starting with S who was never able to write more than 2 sentences in Japanese (for at least trying) to T who is now in Japan with a scholarsip (for having a dream).

And yes, everyone can say I am not a good teacher or a good scholar in Japanese studies, they can say I was manipulative, many times crazy and driving everyone crazy or rude in expressing my opinions, BUT NO ONE can ever say I ever got into my classroom without passion regarding Japanese or my students.

Ans maybe yes, maybe I stayed in a corner, not reallly involving in what is going on in my high school, but this is because I am HUMAN and I am still confused about what am I doing with my life, because I have regrets about some of the things I`ve done and I thought it is time to give other people a chance to prove the same passion about teaching Japanese language (and guys, I am so proud of you: Corina, Vero, Anca, Catalin, all those guys in charge of the romanian anime site and go association), but I AM NOT keeping silent if Japanese language is about to lose one of the most exciting place to experience learning 6 teaching it:

ION CREANGA High School.

And you know, something, I am not going to talk stupid things or gossip about all the problems we have as teachers of Japanese, but I want to ask everyone to write about their love for Japan and for those who ever visited our high school about their experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home