Sunday, July 15, 2007

Kame from TOKYO / Japan



Everyone here in Japan calls me KAME (meaning Turtle LOL).

In fact I received this nickname back in Romania from one of my (and Georgiana`s) Japanese friends enrolled in a doctoral program in Romanian history - 実は彼女がルーマニア語ぺらぺらだよ!ちょっとうらやましい。

We had this discussion that although the short for my name is Cami I should avoid using it as in Japanese it might have 3 (not very appropriate meanings): KAMI.

KAMI - paper 紙
KAMI - hair 髪
KAMI - God, spirit 神

Anyway, you can call me Kame!
I am living from April 2005 in Tokyo studying and working (sorry but to have only 4-5 classes / weeks and nothing else to do when not in school, working was my only way to avoid becoming a Pachinko Maniac - LOL) and I love tenpura & maccha aiscream!
Being here from 2005 I don`t really get how do I got a qualificative (and a nasty one LOL) in 2006 on the Ion Creanga teachers list, as I am not teaching there anymore ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home